2-3 days before treatment the area needs to be shaved.
3-4 weeks before treatment only shaving is admitted. No waxing, or epilation cream.
1 month before avoid sunbath, solarium, use UV protection cream. Avoid all sun exposure for 48 hours prior to treatment. You should not be tanned or sunburned while receiving IPL treatments. Avoid tanning or tanning creams for at least 2 weeks prior to treatments.
Don’t take medication which causes sensibility to light like pain killers, antibiotics etc. Check the info about the medicine.
The use of any aspirin, ibuprofen and other anti inflammatory or blood thinning medications may increase the risk of bruising therefore please consult your physician before discontinuing the use of any medication before treatment.
It is prohibited to those who take medicine for acne like Roaccutane etc. within 6 months.
Birthmarks cannot be treated.
Please read the contraindications below very carefully.
- Personal dates
- Signature of the statement
- Skin test
Care after treatment
- Do not sunbath within one month or use at least 30 factor cream for protection
- To regenerate the area you can use aloe vera gel or ice for cooling
- The treatment can cause light burn, like the sun or edema which lasts 1-3 days
- After treatment avoid hot water
- under 18 years the parent’s consent is needed
- health disorders like diabetes, chemotherapy, cancer, heart and blood circulation disorders etc.
- pregnancy, lactation period
- active herpes, skin fungus
- acne medication taken in the last 6 months
- area waxed earlier than 3 weeks
- african dark skin, blond, white hair
- sunbath, solarium within 4 weeks
- hair growth disorder: hypetrichosis, hirsutism
- area with tatoo
- area with implants like silicone, botox, gold, ore any strange material under skin